Position: HR Generalist
Full-time, Temporary Position - 10 Months
Our client n your new role as HR Generalist The successful candidate will operate as a key member of the HR team and will provide HR support to Line Managers and the business in the areas of employee relations, compensation and benefits, recruitment and selection, organizational development, communications and talent management
Your new Job is varied and will involve assisting with the following:
- Support the HR Director in key HR projects and day to day activities.
- Partnering with Line Managers to identify commercially focused HR solutions that deliver operational performance improvements
- Developing and implementing HR policies and procedures and providing advice and guidance to line managers to ensure their consistent application
- Managing recruitment and selection activities for the departments you will support
- Interpreting and advising on relevant employment legislation and best practice
- Supporting Line Managers in dealing with disciplinary, grievance, absence and performance management issues
- Leading HR projects and initiatives that are designed to build a positive working environment
- Dealing directly with trade unions on day to day issues
- Acting as a change agent at the site
- Operating as an ambassador for the HR function and build management confidence in the team's ability to build a strong service
- Engaging with managers, employees and external contacts to build relationships
- Working in a fast paced environment with the flexibility to respond to changing priorities
- Support the coaching and development of the HR team.
- Any other delegated duties relevant to the post and/or required by Management.
- Have experience working in a similar role including experience of disciplinary and grievance issues, performance management, policy development and implementation
- Are proficient in the use of MS Office
- Can demonstrate ability to work effectively as part of a team
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this HR Generalist role in more detail please contact Sean O'Hare now on 028 3025 1808 and attach your CV for consideration.
*** Please note that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered***