An Excellent opportunity for a HR Administrator to grow within a local production company. Operating with the HR Shared Services Centre.
- Administer HR manual & online transactions for core HR processes, manager actions & employee self service processes
- Provide general administrative support including filing, printing and photocopying
- Act as a tier 1 service specialist for HR Central customer calls & emails enquiries on general HR information, HR policies and processes, life event changes, benefits, etc. Customers include company employees (managers and individual contributors), vendors and other third-parties located in the region
- Maintain EMEA HR processes and support HR Leads and senior Staff to drive continuous improvement as necessary
- Support HR Central senior staff to collect and monitor operational performance and activity metric data
- Maintain or support the maintenance of personnel files including creating, archiving and retrieval, ensuring document compliance for EMEA locations through effective tracking
- Perform other human resource clerical or transactional support tasks as per instruction from management
Hours Of Work:
Monday - Friday - Full time
Applicants must possess at least a Minimum of 5 GCSE's (Grade A to C) including Maths and English.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year's experience in Office administration.
Preference for experience in recruitment administration
minimum of 1 year's experience in Human Resources
You will get the chance to Grow in a fast paced HR environment.
If you are interested and would like more information, please contact Maggy at our Derry office on 02871267799 or click on the apply button with you CV.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.