Reporting to the HR Officer responsibilities will include:
- Agency Management
- Managing temporary labour orders based on production requirements.
- Completing agency timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Completing inductions for permanent staff.
- Monitoring agency inductions.
- Issuing and recording of training documentation.
- Logging HR and Health & Safety paperwork
- Maintaining absence paperwork including absence checks.
- Completing the labour costing reports on a daily basis.
- Administering the weekly draw.
- Completing and circulating the holiday entitlement spreadsheet on a weekly basis.
- Sorting and distributing payslips.
- Completing Overtime and Labour Breakdown reports for management information.
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar position ideally within the manufacturing industry
- CIPD membership is desirable
- Willingness to learn.
- Strong computer literacy to include Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- Employer Pension
- Life Assurance
- Company shop