Permanent role in Clane, Co. Kildare. Excellent opportunity for a candidate who has 1 - 2 years HR experience, and ideal location for those living in Dublin South West and/or Kildare.
This company have a headcount of 100+, split between office based employees and employees who are on client site. With their HQ based in Kildare, they have offices in various locations in Europe, and it is a great role for someone keen to develop and further their experience in a busy HR & Recruitment function.
On a day to day basis, you can expect to be involved in the following :
- First point of contact for HR queries
- Keeping the HR system up to date
- Maintaining employee personnel files, both soft and hard copies
- Ensure HR systems and processes are effective and up to date
- Assisting with recruitment and generating starter packs
- Liaising with payroll on new employees, leavers and employee changes
- Look after and manage Annual Leave
- Assist with the coordination of investigations, disciplinary and grievance meetings and ensure all paperwork is retained and attend meetings where appropriate
- Running reports and booking training where necessary
- Taking minutes for meetings when required
- Issuing letters/forms/policies and paperwork to employees and managers as requested and relevant
This business is a fast paced multi-tasking environment which requires excellent communication and the ability to manage multiple workstreams.
Salary €28 - €30k