Our Client a large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary administrator to work in their Learning & Development Department for a period of 5 months based in Antrim.
Role: HR Administrator
Duration: 5 months
Pay rate: £8.77p/h
- Act as a point of contact of all L&D related queries, answering telephone calls and managing the central L&D email inbox
- Co-ordinate the allocation of training rooms to staff, ensure the timely booking of training courses, arrange catering and liaise with suppliers ahead of training course commencement
- Co-ordinate the receipt and processing of staff professional development requests in line with corporate policy
- Process supplier payments via the online payment platform, adhering to corporate policy and procedures
- Coordination of mandatory H&S medicals for training purposes
Support the Technical Trainers to;
- Plan training courses throughout the year
- Ensure courses are as full as practically possible
- Design content for course delivery were applicable
- Other duties may be required as directed by the Learning & Development Manager
- 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above to include English and Maths
- 2 years' experience working in an administration role for a large complex organisation
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, both internal and external
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Working knowledge for MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience working in an L&D Support role for a water utility
- Experience processing medical information relating to mandatory H&S courses
If you meet the essential criteria and are interested please forward your CV to the link provided.
Please note successful candidate will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Check at a cost of £18.00
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.