Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a HR Support Administrator to start ASAP for duration of 2 months
Role: HR Administrator
Pay rate: £8.77 p/h
Hours: 37 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
The HR Administrator will provide all necessary administrative support as required to HR management on attendance management. This will involve the processing of routine HR Transactions and dealing with line management and employee queries as required.
- Arranging and issuing letters for attendance at absence review meetings
- Inputting requests for Occupational Health appointments to the Cohort system
- Downloading reports from Cohort system and distribute to the HR Manager and HR Advisor
- Maintenance of attendance management spreadsheet
- Arranging physio appointments
- Inputting HR-related invoices and purchase orders
Project work/ad hoc tasks
- The above list of duties does not represent an exhaustive list of duties and the HR Administrator may be required to assist with other administrative requirements to support the HR team in performing their role within the company.
- Minimum of 6 months experience working within a busy administrative function;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Competence in Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience of Oracle HR
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Clearance at the cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.