Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
HR Administrator required on a temporary basis based in Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service, Lisburn.
Role: HR Administrator
Rate of Pay: £9.98
Location: Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service, Lisburn
Hours: 36.25 hours per week
Duration: 12 months, pending review
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Provide a professional and confidential administrative service for all aspects of the Human Resources function; this includes support for Resourcing, Business Partnering and Equality & Legal units.
- Produce a range of general correspondence, ensuring electronic and paper records are filed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Ensure electronic systems, databases and spreadsheet are maintained accurately
- To ensure all computerised and manual employee records are up to date and accurate, liaising with Establishment Office, Payroll and IT regarding changes.
- Carry out a wide range of generalist HR duties including calculating and administering annual leave, administering probationary and induction processes, co-ordinating work experience, administering mail etc.
- Attend meetings and participate in training, producing minutes as required
- Producing reports and statistics as required by management, committees and external agencies
- Possess at least 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, to include English and Maths, and have at least two years' experience of working in an HR administration function.
- Competent in the use of Windows and other Microsoft applications.
- Possess a full, current UK driving licence or have access to a form of transport which will enable the post holder to fulfil the full requirements of the post in full
Experience of working in an HR administration function within a large, multi-site, multi-disciplinary organisation. It is desirable for applicants to be working towards CIPD membership and have experience of working within local government or the public sector.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Muriosa will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 26/02/2020.