HR Advisor (12 month FTC maternity contract)
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day HR process. Coordinating the day to day activities and supporting the whole business in its HR function.
- Promote performance culture
- Manage the induction process for new starters
- Responsibility for recruitment and training budgets
- Support the HR manager in performance metrics
- Identify talent needs in the business and create a strategy to retain talent in the organisation
- Member of CIPD
- Ability to maintain a strict confidentiality process
- Experience in using HR and payroll systems
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.