Grafton HR are working with a long standing client to help recruit an experienced HR Advisor to join their busy HR team on a permanent basis, located in their newly refurbished offices in South Belfast.
The successful applicant will be results focused and have strong attention to detail, demonstrating strong organisational and communication skills, with a passion to work with a team to build a culture that promotes a positive working environment within a growing business.
As HR Advisor, the successful candidate will take ownership of their specific HR tasks and provide creative solutions to business issues/ needs, while managing relationships and being seen as an approachable member of the core business. They will be a clear communicator using a range of methods and be able to coordinate discussions of a complex nature while making good timely decisions based on analysis, knowledge and experience, providing specialist advice to others.
· Run end to end recruitment and selection process
· Management of the HR Policies and enjoy creating, reviewing and updating HR policies and procedures in line with employment legislation and best practice.
· Provide a dedicated HR Advisory service on all Employee Relations issues to the teams
· Provide expert advice and support to managers and employees including performance management process, Dignity at work, Disciplinary and Grievance
· Work closely with the HR Business Partner to provide an effective and comprehensive L&D programme, to support the business's delivery of department and personal objectives. Manage and track L&D budgets
· Design and deliver in-house training on policies and procedures
· Lead HR projects as required by researching, designing and delivering best practice
· Carry out marketing tasks to ensure employees are rewarded adequately
· Produce timely and meaningful HR reports
What you will bring:
· Strong HR generalist experience in an advisory capacity in the following areas: recruitment and selection, sickness absence, managing performance, employee relations
· Experience of working in a fast paced HR environment
· Experience of writing HR reports and analysing HR data, creating, reviewing and updating policies in line with employment legislation and best practice
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· A forward thinking approach and the ability to work independently
Ideally you will also have:
· CIPD qualification
· Experience of HR data analytic
· Coaching qualification
· L&D experience
This is a fantastic role with on of the top organisations in Norther Ireland to promote employee welfare with benefits including: enhanced annual leave, private medical care, competitive pension contribution up to 6%, annual performance related bonus, free car parking, gym membership...and many more! You will work with some of the best HR professionals and business Managers in the country to help challenge your own professional development and take your career to the next level.
How to apply:
Please click on the link and upload your up to date CV or feel free to contact Kathryn Bennett at Grafton Specialist Recruitment on 028 90 323 333 for more information or to express interest in the role.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.