Belfast City Centre
£22,000 - £27,000
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for our Metadata processing client for a HR Analyst in Belfast City Centre. This is a permanent vacancy working alongside the HR manager.
As a HR Analyst you will be responsible for identifying and assisting in solving HR related issues, ensuring these adhere to our client's policies and objectives. You will be analysing and evaluating data and reports, feeding back the findings to the relevant managers and advising on any relevant changes and improvements.
- Creating & developing presentations
- Training across the business
- Identifying and working with the HR manager to resolve and HR issues
- Assisting customers where necessary
- Assisting with troubleshooting and client business needs
- Performing HR investigations & job audits
- Providing advice & support to numerous departments on HR policies, processes & best practice
- Analysing and presenting data and reports to the appropriate area of expertise identifying errors and advising on solutions
- Assisting the HR team in the progression and moderation of operating policies, guidelines and the systems to encourage best practice
- Reviewing employee and candidate data and inputting this into relevant HR databases
- Potential to supervise in training and providing coverage and feedback on staff performance
- Possess Business Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 years experience in one of the following : HR, Administration, Recruitment, Finance or and other relevant field
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to analyse and evaluate issues in HR
- Researching and reading data and reports
- Ability to make judgements and decisions on confidential matters, and plan and manage complex administrative systems and practices.
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV for consideration for the attention of Katie Doyle!!