- 2 + Years General HR Administration experience;
- Knowledge of and experience in recruitment process, training and development, performance management and employee engagement;
- IT literate - proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- HR Software experience (ideally PAMS and TMS);
- Highly developed organisation & Time Management skills;
- Confident and engaging approach.
- Membership of the CIPD;
- Experience of working across a number of business sites;
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline (i.e. Business Studies / Human Resource Management.
Hours of work :
0900 - 1700