A leading manufacturer our client is committed to growing its business, contributing to its local community and developing its people.
This role will provide support to the HR department duties include:-
- Assisting with recruitment exercises across the Company.
- Complete all admin associated with investigations, disciplinaries and grievances
- Maintain all personnel files
Hours of Work:
- Mon-Fri 8.30am-5pm
- 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above
- 1 Years previous HR Admin experience
- IT Literate and competent in the use of MS Office and computerised HR systems
- Driving licence with access to a car
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little but about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.