Grafton Recruitment are now recruiting for an HR Assistant to work for a Their well established client based in Larne. This is an ongoing position and will have an immediate start!
Duties will include:
- Posting purchase invoices on the computer system, matching these with receivers and ensuring that these have been approved.
- Processing expenses
- Overflow Switchboard and reception duties
- General office duties (e.g. word processing, photocopying, filing etc)
- Supplier Statement reconciliations
- At minimum: GCSEs at Grade C or above (or equivalent qualification) to include English and Maths
- Experience with SAP Accounts Payable Process
- Minimum of one year's experience in an Admin role
- Proficiency in MS office suite of applications (i.e. Outlook, Excel,)
- Able to work on own initiative and flexible in outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Familiarity with computerised accounting system.
- CLAIT, ECDL or RSA Stage II Keyboard Skills/Typing (or equivalent)
- Hours of work 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Rate of Pay £9.70 p/h
- Immediate start
- Candidates must meet the criteria before applying