Located in Belfast, our client is one of the UK's leading food brands. Worth over £300 million in sales, it leads with innovation and quality in their brand and products.
As a HR advisor you will have a strong background in administration and payroll experience. The HR Advisor (Maternity cover) role will work with the site HRM to develop and deliver key HR objectives for the site. They will provide support to the site management team in relation to all aspects of HR such as Resourcing, Learning & Development, Employee Relations, Engagement, Reward and Recognition.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Day to day responsibility for all site HR issues
- Supports the Site Management team in the delivery of the site business plan
- Plays a key role in delivering the site people plan
- Consistent delivery of local HR performance indicators
- Ensures that accurate, timely and relevant HR information is available to enable more effective decision making
- Designs and delivers training to all line managers to ensure they are fully equipped to enable them to manage disciplinary, grievance, appeals and performance management processes
- Interfaces with relevant HR colleagues to ensure delivery of processes and procedures where appropriate
- Coaches and supports line managers in gaining maximum contribution and commitment from their teams
- Confidently supports Line Managers with colleague under performance and/or capability issues effectively utilising the Performance Management approach.
- Manages all administrative elements of colleagues employment ensuring that these are delivered effectively and in a timely manner. In particular, high payroll accuracy is viewed as a key deliverable
- Proactively manages relationships with shop stewards in order to drive a successful agenda for change
- Fosters an ER climate that embraces change as business as usual
- Actively champions Employee Engagement activities with the management team to ensure effective two way communication between employees and the business
- Provides a cost effective Resourcing service ensuring that quality selection decisions are made that add real value to business performance
- Working in conjunction with the site, ensuring that all training needs identified through Performance Enhancement Review are captured, addressed and delivered
- Supports the HRM in identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement
- Deputises for the HRM during periods of absence - e.g. SLT Meetings, Conference Calls
- Advises local site teams in key people decisions ensuring ethical and legal compliance
The successful HR Officer will receive a competitive basic salary, work within a highly supportive team
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Kim on 02890 242824 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.