Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Coleraine require a HR Assistant.
Role : HR Assistant
Location : Coleraine
Hours of work : 37 hrs per week Monday to Friday
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.00 p/hr 13 weeks + £10.14 p/hr
Main Duties :
- To contribute to the effective operation of the OD/HR Department through the provision of a professional and confidential administration support service.
- To ensure all administration procedures are followed in accordance with the Local Government Staff Commission and all legislative requirements.
- To produce correspondence and reports as required to support the application of the Council's policies and procedures.
- To work across the OD/HR team as and when required.
- Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that general confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
Full Job Description is available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- A minimum of five GCSEs (Grades A-C) or equivalent, to include English Language and Maths/Accounts and be able to demonstrate on the application form by providing personal and specific examples, a minimum of one year's administrative and/or business support experience within a Human Resources environment.
- Alternatively, consideration will be given to applicants who do not possess the required educational qualifications outlined above but can demonstrate, by providing personal and specific examples, a minimum of two years' administrative and/or business support experience within a Human Resources environment.
- One year's experience of working with computerised systems to include Microsoft Office packages Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- An understanding of the legislative framework governing the work of the department.
- A full current driving licence (Category B, valid in the UK) and access to a vehicle that will enable the post holder to meet the requirements of the post OR have access to a form of transport that enables you to carry out the duties of the post.
If you are interested and meet all Essential Criteria please apply via the link.