Grafton HR is currently working with a well known manufacturing company in Northern Ireland to help support their HR team by hiring a HR Assistant on an initial 6 month contract with the view to joining permanently after that time.
As HR Assistant you will work alongside the HR Manager to support the Management team on all HR related tasks including:
- Grievance and Disciplinary issues
- Absence Management
- Appraisals and Performance Management
- End to end Recruitment and on-boarding of new staff
- Training and Development
- Updating and amending contracts and policies when required
- Supporting managers with up to date HR advice on various issues
- Adhoc HR Administration
You will have:
- Degree in HR or related subject or an Associate CIPD Membership
- At least 2 years working in a busy HR role in the UK
- Up to date employment law and NI jurisdiction knowledge
- Ideally have worked within a busy Manufacturing business
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude to work
There is a strong possibility this role will become a permanent position for the right person with the right attitude and work ethic. This is such a great opportunity for a HR professional who is looking to learn a lot quickly and progress in their career with the support of a strong and established HR team.
For a confidential conversation about this role, please contact Kathryn Bennett at Grafton Recruitment on 028 90 323 333.
Alternatively, feel free to send me your updated CV to email@example.com or apply via the application link.