Grafton HR are delighted to be partnering one of Northern Ireland's biggest and fastest growing manufacturing companies.
As part of the growth and planned expansion, the organisation is excited to take the first step by implementing a build out of their current HR function, which will result in a number of new and highly exciting opportunities, including a new HR Business Partnering position.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to play a key role in the future of the organisation, in a newly shaped HR team and in a business striving to position itself as one of UK & Ireland's"Employers of Choice".
The HRD Business Partner will work with the client businesses and lead implementation of business aligned people strategies designed to transform and progress workforce capability, productivity and efficiency whilst ensuring HR systems, policies and process requirements are effectively delivered.
- Contributes actively to the development and implementation of the HR strategies
- Provides leadership, motivation, coaching and coordination across the client leadership team
- Creates clarity of purpose and deliverables with measures and on-going performance evaluation
- Helps make the business case for financial resources related to the improvement of workforce capability
- Applies appropriate change management tools and techniques to bring about effective organisational and cultural change across the business
- Applies appropriate organisational design methodology and works with HR and the workforce to develop cost effective and fit for purpose organisational structures
- Works with managers to build high performing teams
- Works with the HR team to coordinate the identification and nurturing of talent and succession plans
- Develops appropriate reward and retention strategies
- Creates accurate short term and long term workforce plans
- Ensures that vacancies are resourced effectively, liaising with the resourcing team to deliver
- 10 years in a range of HR management and/or specialist roles - including manufacturing and engineering environments
- Degree level educated in HR / Psychology / related degree
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing is highly desirable
- Strong Financial and business acumen
- Excellent working knowledge of NI Employment law
- In addition, the successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to help transition the organisation from a fast growth company into a mature organisation.
The package will reflect the nature and level of the role to ensure the very best appointments are made
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Conal at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.