HR Compliance Officer
A HR and Compliance Administrator is required in Clane, Co. Kildare.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseas projects and on a daily basis will be responsible for the following :
- Supporting the Contracts Director with the implementation and management of all foreign workers posted abroad and leading the foreign compliance agenda
- Scope out local employment laws abroad and preparing procedures
- Relay and advise management on local compliance
- Monitor and organise all mandatory training ensuring site compliance
- Ensuring all payroll related compliance documents are in place
- Liaise with our external support network, tax specialists/payroll specialists
- Appropriately assess risks when business decisions are made, demonstrating consideration for the company's reputation, clients and assets
- Produce contracts/secondments and employee starter packs
- Keep TMS system up to date with employee information
- Liaise with Contacts Administrator and Site Administrators to ensure compliance
- Issuing letters/forms/policies and paperwork to employees and managers as requested and relevant
- Ad hoc duties and projects as required
You will join a busy team, in an ever changing environment. Your adaptability and experience in a compliance/regulatory environment will lend itself towards the overall functioning of overseas projects. Given the nature of the role, you will have exceptional attention to detail, be process driven, and a strong communicator as you will liaise closely with the Contracts team and employees based in other countries.
Please apply below for consideration.
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.