Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced HR Manager for our client based in Dublin 22.
Our client is a leading Irish fresh food producer and are looking for an experienced HR Manager to join their team.
This role will have sole responsibility for the HR function in a rapidly growing company. Duties will include:
- Maintain employee records
- Provide HR support to senior management team
- Deal with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Ensure that the HR service operates in line with best practise and current legislation
- Create and update policies and procedures in line with legislative changes and company needs
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with Line Managers, and implementation of same.
- Management and delivery of HR projects.
- 5 years + experience in a HR Manager role within an industrial, production or manufacturing industry is essential
- Degree in HR or related qualification and CIPD qualified preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Irish Employment legislation.
- Good employee relations experience
- Excellent communication, engagement and organisational skills.
- Tact and ability to deal with difficult situations
- Excellent salary on offer
- Dublin 22 location
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.