HR MANAGER Sligo, Co Sligo 2 Year Fixed Term Contract
Our client a provider of University level education and research in the North West of Ireland are looking to recruit an HR Manager.
The HR Manager is a key member of the Senior Management Team (CMT) and is responsible for the delivery of a high quality HR service across the company. This includes the development, implementation and co-ordination of HR strategies, policies and programmes that support the strategic objectives of the College in line with public sector policy and relevant legislation. You will be required to liaise with many groups and organisations both internally and externally.
Candidates likely to be called for interview will have most or all of the following qualifications and experience.
- A primary Degree/Postgraduate qualification in Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' work experience in a Senior HR Role
- Membership of the CIPD
- Strong problem solving skills - able to analyse problems and situations and propose, gain support for, and implement solutions
- Motivated and resilient character with the ability to take initiative and lead out on key projects
- Ability to work to the highest standards of integrity, confidentiality and sensitivity
- Ability to be professional in all dealings with management and staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to communicate highly sensitive and complex issues including employment issues clearly
- Ability to encourage positive change and to work effectively within a changing environment
- Experience of working with trade unions is advantageous
- Excellent organisational, administrative and ICT skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- €50,804-€68,834 per annum
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.