Grafton are delighted to be working exclusively alongside a unique organisation in County Down who are seeking due to growth and expansion, a stand alone, Permanent, part - time HR Manager.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to play a key role in the future of the organisation in this new stand alone position.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate full HR capability through various strands of HR and different specialisms, specifically Employee Engagement, Employee Relations and all other generalist HR duties.
As a HR manager, you can expect to be involved in a senior position with responsibility for the following:
- Leading and directing the human resource function to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business.
- Contributes actively to the development and implementation of the HR strategies.
- Applies appropriate change management tools and techniques to bring about effective organisational and cultural change across the business.
- Works with managers to build high performing teams.
- Creates accurate short term and long term workforce plans.
- As HR manager you will support the business to deliver people-related processes, vision and strategy across the company, aligned with the law.
- Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinary procedures, grievances and absence management as well as change management and cultural change.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement.
- Coaching managers on performance management issues and processes.
- Providing guidance on development for managers and their teams.
- Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement.
- Managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns.
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current employment law and ensuring line managers are up to date with any change in policy.
- An HR manager will be expected to have at least four years' experience in the field. You will also be expected to hold a CIPD accredited (or equivalent) qualification. You will also have the following skills:
- In addition, the successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to help transition cultural and process change within an organisation to ensure effective and satisfactory delivery with all involved.
- Experience of dealing with challenging situations.
- Ability to represent the HR function as part of the bigger business picture.
- Confident directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
- Strong understanding of employment law.
- Handling highly confidential information in an honest and trustworthy way
- A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals
As well as a highly competitive pro-rata salary, the candidate will have the autonomy to choose their working week to offer a full work-life balance.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Conal at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.