Hours of work: Mon - Thur 8-5PM and Fri 8-3PM
Grafton are delighted to be working alongside a superb progressive and dynamic company with huge growth plans for 2019/20. They are seeking an experienced HR Manager to assist in this growth and to manage and deliver a full range of HR services to the team.
- Manage Fair Employment monitoring forms and assist with compiling Fair Employment Returns and any other monitoring returns
- Collate data/information and producing statistical and other reports for internal use
- Provide advice and support to management and health & safety team regarding the identification of training and development needs for staff.
- Analyse and interpret policies and procedures
- Assisting with meeting legal, procedural and workforce development requirements.
- Organise and manage team building events to help support a growing team
- Be responsible for the workload of the HR administrator
- Advise and support managers in the review and forward planning of current and future staffing requirements within the company.
- Degree in Human Resources or a closely related discipline.
- Good Microsoft Office skills - especially Microsoft excel.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to take ownership of their duties and a willingness to grow and learn.
- Demonstrate a good ability to work in a fast-paced environment
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.