HR Manager - Manufacturing
An excellent opportunity for a HR Manager / Business Partner to join a leading manufacturer of specialist products at an exciting time of expansion. You will provide effective leadership to the HR department and contribute to overall organisational effectiveness. Main duties will include;
- Develop and manage all Human Resources policies, procedures and practices
- Effectively collaborate with the management team in relation to people management and development issues
- Direct the activities of the Human Resources team
- Direct recruitment and selection activities for the company, including the development and implementation of a comprehensive company induction programme for new employees
- Explore best practice in people management and recommend those practices that would best benefit the company in terms of employee management, motivation and retention.
- Provide regular reports and advice to the Managing Director on people management and development related issues within the company
- Ensure the company complies with all employment and equality statutory requirements and that any policies/procedures are maintained and communicated as and when changes occur
- Provide advice and guidance to managers relative to all dispute resolution issues within the company, ensuring legal and best practice requirements are adhered to.
- Manage the company's people related accreditations and practices, such as Investors in People
- An experienced HR Manager or Business Partner
- Experience in Manufacturing or FMCG industries
- CIPD qualified
- Change management experience
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Zoey at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.