Based in Armagh our client requires an experience HR Officer for a temporary ongoing position.
- Health and Welfare Services - Assist with the administration of the Attendance Management Policy liaising with employees, Occupational Health Units, Pension Provider
- Personnel/Payroll Computer System including: Terms and Conditions of employment - Assist with the management of a team including the co-ordination and prioritisation of the work, including the processing of employee related data on the personnel/payroll system.
- Employee Relations; and Recruitment Services
- Training and Development
- Either a minimum of NVQ level 3, BTEC National, 2 A levels or equivalent or higher (in a related area)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an administrative context including general office duties in either a medium or large scale organisation OR 5 years experience in an administrative context including general office duties in either a medium or large scale organisation in the education sector.
- IT literate to include Word and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Effective time and resource management skills
- Ability to work independently on set tasks
- Ability to cope with pressure
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org