Based in Armagh our client requires an experienced HR Officer for a temporary ongoing position.
- Advertising new vacancies
- General administration
- Screening CV's and shortlisting candidates
- Updating hiring managers on progress made
- Arranging panels for interviews
- Sending out offer letters
- Providing excellent customer service
- Previous administrative experience
- Experience of working in a recruitment department desirable but not essential
- Strong PC skills including databases and all Microsoft packages
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working within a HR department desirable but not essential
- Proven ability to communicate with people at different levels
- Customer focused
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org