We are exclusively recruiting a Senior HR Business Partner for a prestigious Derry city based client. The role is for 6 months. The primary function of this role is to ensure HR Policies and procedures are implemented in an efficient, fair and consistent manner throughout the company, whilst providing specialist advice and support to staff and management.
- Undertake recruitment and selection up to senior management level
- Act as first point of contact for employees, supervisors and managers in designated departments on all HR related issues, benefits, enquiries etc.
- Give advice and support to management on Employee Relations issues.
- Ensure ER matters are handled fairly and in accordance with the Company's HR policies and procedures.
- Advise and support supervisors and managers on corrective counselling matters. Ensure the disciplinary process is conducted fairly and in accordance with company procedures.
- Investigate grievances raised through the "Open Door Policy" to ensure satisfactory and timely closure
- Work with managers, supervisors and Occupational Health to minimise absenteeism and address any long term absence/disability issues
- Advise management and staff on employment law matters.
- Monitor policies, procedures and guidelines for employees and management in relation to legislative changes and/or best practice.
- Administer the company benefit schemes for the site
- Act as a liaison with either Corporate or the scheme vendors
- Be responsible for the implementation of compensation strategies and decisions for the site
- Give advice, where appropriate, to employees in relation to compensation and benefits.
Hours Of Work:
Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Knowledge of HR/ Recruitment and selection techniques.
2 years HR experience
Understanding of Employment Law and Fair Employment and Equality related legislation
The successful candidate will gain the opportunity to,
advance HR skills within a multinational environment
If you are interested and would like more information, please contact Maggy at our Derry office on 02871267799 or click on the apply button with you CV.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.