Our international client with a Head Office in Co Tyrone are seeking an HR Officer. They are committed to growing its business, contributing to its local community and developing its people.
This is a generalist HR role which will provide a unique opportunity to gain experience in an HR department. The ideal candidate must be able to apply their skills and experience to an extremely busy, fast paced environment.
- Previous experience working in a fast paced HR department
- 3rd Level Qualification in a relative discipline
- CIPD qualification is desirable
- Proficiency in entire MS Office Suite with attention to detail
- Solid administrative, organisational and communication skills with the ability to train at all levels
- Knowledge and experience of systems implementations and maintenance
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to prioritise and multi task
- Experience in entire recruitment and selection process
- Exceptional commercial awareness and problem solving skills
- Confidentiality and the ability to communicate at all levels across all sites
- A valid passport and flexibility to occasionally travel to other sites
- Competitive Salary
- Unique on the job training in a supportive environment
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.