HR Project Assistant
Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Coleraine require a HR Project Assistant to join their team.
Role : HR Project Assistant
Location : Coleraine
Hours of work : Monday to Friday 37 hrs per week
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.00 p/hr 12 weeks + £10.14
Main Purpose of Post
- To contribute to the effective operation of the HR/L&D Project through the provision of a professional and confidential administration support service. To ensure all administration procedures are followed in accordance with the Local Government Staff Commission and all legislative requirements.
- To produce correspondence and reports as required to support the application of the Council's policies and procedures.
- To work across the HR/L&D team as and when required.
- Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that general confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (Grade A - C) or equivalent, including English Language and Maths/Accounts.
- A minimum of two years' administrative and/or business support experience within a busy Human Resources environment.
- Alternatively, consideration will be given to applicants who do not possess the required educational qualifications outlined above but can demonstrate, by providing personal and specific examples, a minimum of three years' administrative and/or business support experience within a Human Resources environment
- Six month's experience of working with computerised systems to include Microsoft Office packages Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.