Our Client, a large Public Sector Organisation based in Coleraine require a HR Project Officer to join their team.
Role : HR Project Officer
Location : Coleraine
Hours of work : Monday to Friday 37 hrs per week
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £11.62 12 weeks + £13.72
Main Duties :
- Reporting to the Human Resources (HR) Business Partner and the Head of Sports and Well-being, the post holder will actively contribute to and support the effective implementation and delivery of the new structure for the Sports and Well-being department and the In-House Transformation programme.
- The Human Resources (HR) Project Officer will support the HR Business Partner and Head of Sport and Well-being, in providing advice, guidance and support on all OD/HR matters related to the implementation of the new structure.
- Working closely with the OD/HR Team the post holder will gather, collated and prepare reports on the terms and conditions of the current staff.
- The HR Project Officer will also develop and maintain key working relationships with Managers / Supervisors and other staff in the Sports and Well-being department and with other corporate business partners.
- Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that general confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
A full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- be a full current professional member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), i.e. Associate, Chartered Member or Chartered Fellow.
Consideration will be given to candidates who will commit to the achievement of graduate membership of CIPD and, if successful, this qualification must be achieved by June 2019.
- have a third level qualification in a relevant subject such as Human Resources, Organisational Development, Business Administration or an equivalent qualification and
- be able to demonstrate two years relevant Organisational Development/ HR experience in at least three of the following eight areas
- Human Resources, service delivery, systems and information
- Organisation Development
- Resourcing and Talent Management
- Employee Relations
- Learning and Development
- People and Performance management
- Employee Engagement
- Attendance Improvement and Wellbeing
- be able to demonstrate four years relevant HR / Organisational Development experience in at least three of the following eight areas
- Human Resources, service delivery, systems and information.
- Organisational Development.
- Resourcing and Talent Management.
- Employee Relations.
- Learning and Development.
- People and Performance management.
- Employee Engagement.
- Attendance Improvement and Wellbeing.
- A current driving licence valid in the UK and access to a car or *have access to a form of transport that enables you to carry out the duties of the post.
*applies only to applicants who have a disability under the Disability Discrimination Act
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.