HR Projects Officer
HR Project Officer
The Client: Local Government body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
To Lead on and participate in continuous improvement initiatives and HR and OD projects.
Play a full role across all areas of the HR & OD function, creative solutions to HR & OD issues and challenges, and providing professional advice on HR & OD Practice.
Hours of work: 37 P/hr
- A third level qualifications (for example, NVQ Level 4 or Degree) or equivalent
- CIPD Membership
- Two years' HR generalist experience to include experience of;
- Taking the lead on HR/OD initiatives
- Contributing to policy department and implementation
- Delivering briefings;
- Using various HR systems and packages;
- Providing advice and guidance to line managers;
- Minimum of 4 years experience is required if qualifications do not stand.
- A solid, practical understanding of employment law.
Rates of pay: £15.81
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.