Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary HR Services Team Lead to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £7.83
13+ week's £12.04
Hours: 36 hours per week
- Hold a 3rd level qualification e.g. HNC, HND or equivalent or higher or hold a minimum of Associate Member status of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development;
- a minimum of 3 years' experience of working within a Human Resource Directorate/Department within the last 6 years which must include experience of:
- working within a recruitment and resourcing role; and
- providing advice and guidance on human resource issues to principals and/or, managers and staff.
- It is desirable that applicants have:
- co-ordination and/or delivery of training to managers and/or staff;
- minimum of 6 months experience in the supervision of staff
- To promote, implement and ensure compliance with all College policies and procedures. In particular, to ensure equality of opportunity and the effective application of health and safety procedures for all staff within HR Services.
- To contribute to the achievement of the College's mission, values and strategic directions.
- To represent the College as necessary at national, regional and local level to ensure its effective promotion as a world class organisation.
- To participate actively in relevant regional and national professional networks.
- To deputise for the HR Services Manager as required.
- To act, if directed, in the role of Fire Marshall or Fire Warden.
- To carry out, if directed, the role of First Aider (subject to College policy & procedures).
- To undertake such other relevant duties as may be reasonably expected of the post holder.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland