Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary HR Services Team Lead to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.21 per hour
13+ week's £12.04 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT16
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
Hold a 3rd level qualification e.g. HNC, HND or equivalent or higher or hold a minimum of Associate Member status of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development;
A minimum of 3 years' experience of working within a Human Resource Directorate/Department within the last 6 years which must include experience of:
- Working within a recruitment and resourcing role; and
- Providing advice and guidance on human resource issues to internal and external customers.
It is desirable that applicants have:
- Co-ordination and/or delivery of training to managers and/or staff.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the supervision of staff.
- Creating advertisements in line with Fair employment legislation
- Ensuring job details are placed on the EA website accurately
- Processing of appointments
- Advice and guidance on human resource issues to internal and external customers in line with EA Policies and Fair employment legislation
- Checking selection procedures for appointments to ensure compliance with procedures/legislation.
- Training of large groups in relation to Recruitment and Selection as and when required.
- Supervising a small team
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland