HR Specialist - Employee Relations
Salary depending on relevant experience
An excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor specialising in Employee Relations to join a leading supplier of financial products based in their Co. L/Derry branch. You will report to the HR Manager and join a fast paced proactive team of HR professionals.
- Provide advice and coaching to managers regarding the interpretation of policies and programs and employment legislation
- Respond to Employee Relations requests
- Support and attend staff forums and ensure that all actions agreed are followed up and executed
- Develop and manage investigation plans, reviewing policy and training gaps proactively to improve employee relations experience
- Assist with the development of performance improvement plans
- Provide specialist expertise, appropriate legal advice and interpretation on employment legislation
- 3 years' HR experience with a strong knowledge of Employee Relations
- Experience of working in a large organisation
- CIPD qualification would be highly desirable
In return you can expect a generous salary along with excellent career progression opportunities
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Zoey at firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment OR call on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.