Location: County Down
Hours of Work: Mon - Thur 8-5 and Fri 8-3
Grafton are delighted to be working with a leading company who are seeking an HSEQ Office. This role will require travel to Mainland UK. This role is to help support and grow the H&S team and will be ideal for an ambitious and progressive person.
- Assist with ISO Management, Internal & external audits, produce audit reports and follow up any actions.
- Liaise closely with the site teams on any HSEQ issue and manage accordingly.
- Assist with supplier/sub-contractor management.
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health and follow up any actions.
- Assist in the identification of need and preparation of risk assessments, COSHH assessments and ensure effective communication.
- Review and record checks on all fire exits, fire equipment, and fire signs.e.
- Review and record First Aid and spill kit provision across all sites.
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation.
- Assist in identifying potential hazards and determining ways of reducing risks.
- NEBOSH Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Ability to influence change and challenge those who flaunt H&S rules and guidance.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and ability to deal with clients & internal staff.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure on own initiatives to achieve self and team targets
- IOSH Membership to at least Graduate Other NEBOSH Certificate levels e.g. Fire
- ISO Knowledge (9001, 14001 OHSAS18001)
- RSA Word Processing Stage 2 or above
- High level of Excel Experience
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Annual Health Check
- 30 days Annual Leave
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.