Human Resource Officer
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to be exclusively recruiting for a HR Officer for our client based in East Belfast. This contract is initially for 10 months however as the client is expanding rapidly there is a possibility of becoming a permanent member of staff.
- Recruitment and Training are the most important aspects of this role - You will be in charge of the organisation and co ordination of each process
- Support and guide managers with performance reviews, probation reviews, sickness absence management, investigations, disciplinary and grievance processes
- Manage, maintain, communicate and implement (when needed) HR policies and procedures.
- Develop HR function across the business.
- Write, develop and issue fortnightly staff newsletter
- Be first point of contact with staff members in relation to any HR and payroll issues
- Design and help co-ordinate training by ensuring monthly training reports are distributed to site managers, all training is up to date, processed and added to H&S compliance
- Prepare board pack for monthly meeting with HR statistics from across the organisation
- Manage all administration relevant to HR including providing references, managing filing and ensuring compliance with monitoring returns to Equality commission
- Manage and maintain compliance packs for H&S and insurance
- Manage and maintain H&S records across the business is liaison with H&S consultant
- Create wage forecasting for finance department to identify financial implications of schedules and identify recruitment and training needs
- Process the monthly payroll accurately and on time and liaise with the payroll provider to ensure the organisation meets requirements of HMRC
- CIPD Qualified
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a HR function
- An understanding of Employment Law within NI, ROI and GB
- Experience within and expanding organisation and setting up of new sites.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria for this role please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.