Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Coleraine require a Human Resources Advisor to join their team.
Role : Human Resources Advisor.
Location : Coleraine.
Hours of work : 37 hrs per week.
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.60 12 weeks + £12.37
The role is initially for 1 month.
Main Duties :
- Oversee and provide administrative support for all HR activities in relation to recruitment and selection.
- Manage the administration process for all stages of recruitment and selection within Council.
- Obtain all relevant documentation to include job descriptions, person specifications, terms and conditions of employment. Prepare application form, secondment forms etc and ensure that all other recruitment literature is up to date and signed off by the relevant HRBP.
- Prepare the paperwork required for the shortlisting panel prior to the shortlisting process to ensure shortlisting pages.
- Arrange the placement of advertisements both internally and externally as appropriate.
- Responsible for up-loading relevant job vacancies and related documentation to Council's eRecruit - PAMS system. Update applicant and employee status as required.
- Responsible for dealing with queries from prospective applicants, where appropriate.
- Responsible for the preparation and distribution of interview packs and appropriate recruitment literature.
- Organise interviews for shortlisted applicants, including arranging the interview date, panel, rooms and interview programme.
- Produce schedules for tests/interviews and interview panel summary documentation for all recruitment files.
- Oversee the recruitment filing system, including records on all candidates.
- Responsible for receiving candidate's electronic presentations to ensure computability prior to interview.
- Supervise and time candidates preparing presentations for interview.
- Responsible for preparing the letters informing candidates of the outcome of the recruitment and selection process.
- Coordinate the placement of agency staff with the relevant HR Business Officer.
- Responsible for forwarding all documentation in relation to the vetting process (Access NI) with the external agency and updating records accordingly.
- Carry out any other duties as deemed necessary in line with the role.
A full job description is available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- 5 GCSEs A - C to include in English Language and Maths/Accounts plus
- 2 years administrative and/or business support experience within a Human Resources environment
- 3 years administrative and/or business support experience within a Human Resources environment
- 6 months experience of operating a human resource management system
- 6 months experience of working with computerized systems to include Microsoft Office packages Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
- Knowledge of HR computerized system.
- Knowledge of eRecruit systems.
If you are interested and MEET ALL ESSENTIAL CRITERIA please apply via the link.