Compliance Manager, Hygiene
Grafton Specialist team are delighted to be working on conjunction with a superb FMCG company who are seeking a highly competent and ambitious Hygiene compliance manager. You will be responsible for managing the hygiene team to ensure food hygiene standards are
- Budget control for all consumable and equipment within the hygiene store
- Control and manage time and performance and attendance
- Operate at all times to ensure the highest safety standards are maintained
- Schedule cleaning tasks and ensure they are completed to site and customer standards
- Ensure all your direct reports are communicated to effectively via team briefings etc
- Carry out regular performance reviews with direct reports to ensure continuous improvement and manage performance expectations.
- To work in a manner that actively seeks to reduce any negative environmental impact in relation to the processes and procedures operating within their area and across the wider business, e.g. reduction of waste, recycling, etc.
- To be available for and actively participate in customer audits, E.H.O. audits, BRC, PIU and M&S hygiene audits and work to their standards.
- Relevant Chemical / Food Hygiene / qualifications
- Food manufacturing experience
- Budget responsibility
- Exposure to a variety of quality standards such as BRC and HACCP
- Demonstrate experience of identifying and implementing appropriate change to deliver business improvement
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.