Hygiene Shift Manager
Grafton are delighted to be working with a highly regarded food manufacturing company who are seeking a hygiene shift manager who will be responsible for all the hygiene issues, development of the team, quality and training. You will ensure that all company policies are acted upon to achieve customer service and targets.
- Develop, train and motivate the team
- Ensure all areas all areas of responsibility are at all times clean and maintained
- Report on performance using KPI's
- liaising with suppliers to ensure best practice in terms of cleaning are adhered to and schedules followed
- Be part of customer audits, BRC, E.H.O audits and CMI audits
- Ensure all H&S policies are being adhered to
- Exposure to quality standards such as HACCP and BRC
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of labour and throughput controls and cost benefits
- HACCP qualification
- Hygiene qualification
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.