Full time Permanent
Based in Kilkeel our client boasts a newly refurbished facility focused on producing delicious seafood.
The Role: Leading a small production team and ensuring the hygiene standards are set, maintained and predominantly exceeded. Auditing pre and post clean to ensure that the correct standards have been achieved.
Hours of work:
* Tues - Thurs 12pm - 9:30am
* Friday 1:30am - 1pm
* Sat 9am - 5pm (working 1 in 3 Saturdays)
Salary: approx. £25k per annum, depending on experience
- Ensure compliance with the Company Rules regarding Standard Operating Procedure, Health & Safety & Food Safety.
- Organisation of the Hygiene & Housekeeping Department across all shifts, rota, absence/holiday cover
- Correspondence with the Technical Manager, Production Manager, Day & Night Shift Supervisor.
- Cleaning equipment review, stock take and correspondence to the relevant personnel for ordering.
- Chemical stock take and orders monthly.
- Chemical dilution checks monthly.
- ATP swabs weekly & microbiological swabs monthly.
- Hygiene Instruction Cards review and update.
- COSHH signage review and updates.
- Diversey, Internal & External Hygiene audits, respond to audit/corrective action reports to ensure work is carried out.
- Hygiene & housekeeping team - COSHH, Hygiene Instruction Cards, Standard Operating Procedures & Refresher training.
- Proactively introduce ways of enhancing the cleaning performance and reducing costs.
- Hygiene assessments, accurately and promptly report on the performance of the cleaning operations to the Hygiene & Housekeeping Department Team.
- Weekly Hygiene Team & Technical Manager Meeting.
- Personnel performance reviews.
- Completion of hygiene department documentation.
- Upload stock, orders, results and equipment unto computer excel spreadsheets and update paperwork as required.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.