Hygiene Team Leader
Grafton Specialist team are delighted to be working with a superb food manufacturing company who are seeking a Hygiene team leader.
- Ensure compliance with company rules regarding Health & Safety and Hygiene
- Oversee and assist with daily/periodic scheduled cleaning tasks
- Conduct post-cleaning checks, monitor and correct any hygiene gaps immediately
- Ensure robust record keeping in relation to all hygiene and pest control tasks
- Maintain correct hygiene stock levels and ensure all chemicals are used correctly
- Support the Operations Manager to achieve targets
- Respond to audit/corrective action reports to ensure work is carried out
- Ensure that personal protective and cleaning equipment belonging to you and your team always functions correctly.
- Achieve good communication with all levels of the organisation to reach targets.
- Ensure separation, storage and timely removal of all wastes from the site.
- Experience of ensuring hygiene and food safety standards are complied with
- Experience of undertaking cleaning tasks as a working team member
- Level 3 Food Safety/Hygiene Qualification
- Management of Hygiene Systems/Chemicals Equipment experience
- Health & Safety Experience
- Pest Management experience
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.