Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary ICT Level 4 to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.50 per hour
13+ week's £14.01 per hour
Hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- SQL Server Management Studio
- .Net development experience
- Windows Server Desktop application support
- LOB Application support, development and maintenance requiring some knowledge of .Net MVC, C# and Visual Studio.
- Business Intelligence LB Application support, development and maintenance, requiring SQL Server Maintenance Studio and TSQL skills.
- First line user support and maintenance and of Windows 7 and 10 workstations, MS Desktop and LOB applications.
- LOB and Corporate software installation and support.
- First Line support and maintenance for Windows Server 2008 and 2012 including some knowledge of Active Directory / ACL's.
- Call handling, Service requests incidents and RFCs using Corporate Service Desk Software.
- Setup and troubleshooting of AV Presentation equipment.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland