ICT Networks and Security Administrator
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit an ICT Networks and Security Administrator for our client, a prominent public sector organisation. This is a contract position until June 2020 and will be located in the organisation's Dublin City Centre office.
Working as part of a Networks & Security team, the ICT Networks & Security Administrator is responsible for ensuring key infrastructure around applications, networking, devices, firewalls, access, offices and monitoring are supported effectively and working to the highest possible standard.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd Level networks (LAN and WAN) infrastructure support
- Support on working with Government Cloud networks
- Monitoring the performance of the LAN and WAN infrastructure i.e. HP IMC, Fort iGATE EMS etc.
- Setup, installation, configuration, support and maintenance of networking equipment like switches, routers, Wireless Aps i.e. HPE switching, HP Abrura Wireless, Cisco routers and Fortinet
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support on the phone system, Skype for business, video conferencing and related solutions
- Monitoring all of main, regional and home offices networking solutions
- Monitoring of key networking equipment, servers, pc/laptop, mobile device are continuously patch up and secure optimally
- Proactively maintain the security standards, policies, procedures and controls on various ICT equipment, applications and related solutions to keep aligning to best industry security standards i.e. ISO 27001
- Proactive work with external third parties vendors
- Provide proper problem escalation and follow up to give exceptional customer service and ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues by applying technical expertise, product knowledge, communication and problem solving skills
- Required to travel to different offices locations within Dublin and regional locations from time to time
- 4 + years' experience working within a role dealing with networks and security, monitoring and related solutions
- Strong organisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of LAN /WAN technologies, firewalls/security (Cisco ASA/Fort iGATE, Sophos, Fortinet Analyser) routers/switches (CISCO/HP ) Wireless Controller/AP(HP)
- Knowledge of server environment(MS Active Directory 2016/Exchange 2013/ADFS/TMG 2010)
- Knowledge of monitoring technologies(Forti Manager, HP IMC)
- Knowledge of ISO standards and protection of information and data i.e. ISO 27001
- Knowledge of Backup technologies(Veeam 9.5)
- Knowledge of virtualisation (VSphere6.5 and SRM)
- Knowledge of Government networks, DNS, Azure and AWS networking i.e. Expressroute
- Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good documentation skills to improve our knowledge base
A salary in the region of €36,882 along with benefits will be on offer to the successful candidate.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the enclosed email.