ICT Support Engineer
Salary: £20000 - £25000
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit an ICT Support Engineer Role for a leading Public Sector Organisation who provide support and services to legal professionals across Northern Ireland.
The role: ICT Support Engineer - You will provide 1st and 2nd line support services ensuring that a first-class customer service experience is delivered to staff and members.
Reporting to: Senior ICT Support Engineer
- Support the Core Business Systems
- Support and operation of internal and external servers.
- Support the operation of hosted applications, Web Services and Websites
- Support and operation of hosted services: Office 365, Azure, IP Telephony
- Ensuring availability of high-speed Internet Access and access to email services
- Supporting IP phone systems
- Supporting a BYOD environment
- Configuring devices to connect to the wired/ wireless network.
- Setting up and operating internal IT and AV equipment for events and training.
- 3 years experience on an ICT Service Desk or Systems Support Team gained in the immediate past 5 years
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in setting up, configuring and supporting Apple, Windows and Android computers, tablets and smartphones.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in administering Office 365
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of wireless and wired network configuration, usage and connectivity
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding and application of IT security and Data Protection.
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP
- MTA (or equivalent) Windows Desktop
- MCSA Office 365
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Experience with Active Directory, Windows Server and Azure
- ITIL Foundation
- A Foundation Degree or equivalent
- An IT Security or Data Protection Certification
- Experience in the legal sector
- 2nd and 3rd line Service Desk Support experience.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary circa 20k to 25k per annum depending on experience
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across the IT sector.