Salary: £20000 - £25000
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit an ICT Support Engineer
Role for a leading Public Sector Organisation who provide support and services to legal professionals across Northern Ireland.
The role: ICT Support Engineer - You will provide 1st and 2nd line support services ensuring that a first-class customer service experience is delivered to staff and members.
Reporting to: Senior ICT Support Engineer
* Support the Core Business Systems
* Support and operation of internal and external servers.
* Support the operation of hosted applications, Web Services and Websites
* Support and operation of hosted services: Office 365, Azure, IP Telephony
* Ensuring availability of high speed Internet Access and access to email services
* Supporting IP phone systems
* Supporting a BYOD environment
* Configuring devices to connect to the wired/ wireless network.
* Setting up and operating internal IT and AV equipment for events and training.
* 3 years experience on a n ICT Service Desk or Systems Support Team gained in the immediate past 5 years
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience in setting up, configuring and supporting Apple, Windows and Android computers, tablets and smart phones.
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience in administering Office 365
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience of wireless and wired network configuration, usage and connectivity
* Demonstrated knowledge, understanding and application of IT security and Data Protection.
* Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP
* MTA (or equivalent) Windows Desktop
* MCSA Office 365
* Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
* Experience with Active Directory, Windows Server and Azure
* ITIL Foundation
* A Foundation Degree or equivalent
* An IT Security or Data Protection Certification
* Experience in the legal sector
* 2nd and 3rd line Service Desk Support experience.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary circa 20k to 25k per annum depending on experience