ICT Systems Developer
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an ICT Systems Developer for a leading provider of social housing to be based in Holywood, County Down, Northern Ireland.
As the ICT Systems Developer, you will be responsible for the upkeep and improvement of all ICT systems and databases whilst evolving and improving functionality to meet the needs of the business and the IT development strategy.
- Provide DBA and systems developments to existing systems
- Management of internal and externally procured systems
- Developing strong relationships with external products and project manage any upgrades and patching
- Ensure effective service delivery aligned with ISO and ITIL standards
- Assisting in drafting and reviewing IT policies
- Analysis of existing business issues and processes
- Carry out research and trial and test new technologies and products
Ideally you will have
- 2 years experience in a developer role supporting complex systems or databases
- Relevant third level qualification
- Practical experience in SSRS
- Good working knowledge of JSON/XML
- Knowledge of C# .NET, ETL & OpenEdge Progress SQL
- Awareness of Social Housing
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary that is negotiable based on experience with an excellent benefits package.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing, and Procurement.