ICT Telemetry Analyst
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an ICT Telemetry Analyst for a government-owned water utility company that provides exclusive services to both public and corporate customers across all of Northern Ireland.
The role of the Telemetry Analyst, as part of the ICT Telemetry department, will primarily be responsible for the creation, analysis, and reporting of telemetry information. The Telemetry Analyst will query the telemetry database, carry out quantitative analysis, prepare reports and provide the information to support the delivery of the Telemetry Alarm Management project as well as other relevant projects.
Duration: 18 months
- Quantitative analysis and Management Information reporting on telemetry data.
- Data quality checks.
- The development and implementation of new processes, procedures, and designs to reduce the number of alarms raised by the telemetry system.
- Assisting in the development, implementation, and maintenance of the NI Water telemetry database, associated applications and related productivity tools for the wider business.
- Generate and circulate accurate daily and weekly reports on behalf of Telemetry. Conduct other Telemetry BAU duties as required.
- A 3rd level qualification, for example, a degree/HNC/HND or equivalent in a Computing, Engineering or Science discipline and a minimum of 1 year relevant experience querying and quantitative analysis of business data in the water industry, within the last 2 years.
- To include a working knowledge and understanding of treatment processes, a working knowledge of telemetry and how this is being applied in a water utility as well as liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to develop reporting, carry out fault analysis and implement new processes and procedures to reduce telemetry alarms, improve business performance, MI reporting, and data quality
- High level of competency in the use of Schneider Electric's ClearSCADA software.
You will receive a fantastic package and the opportunity to work for a key player in the local utility scene.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jonathan McConnell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
Email email@example.com or call 07384 513 095 for a confidential chat.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing, and Procurement.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland