Inbound Call Advisor
Specifically focusing on handling initial calls for a Government Health Department.
- Working within a successful and busy call centre
- Follow communication "scripts" when handling different topics
- Identify customer's needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer's emails
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Good phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Have strong customer service skills and be available across days/shifts
- Rates of Pay
- Working with a successful local organisation.
- Free on-site parking
- Career progression
- Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Customer Seervice role in more detail please contact Grafton Newry firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your CV for consideration.