City Centre Location
£9.63 per hour +holiday pay
Monday-Friday 8am-4pm,9am-5pm and 10am-6pm (No Week-ends)
Customer Service Advisor - Mortgage
To work for a leading Bank in Belfast City Centre.
This is a long-term temporary role with excellent hourly rate starting at £9.63 this will increase plus you get unsociable hours payment.
Excellent training is provided.
You must have a very high level of customer service experience, along with excellent communication skills and good objection handling skills along with having good PC Skill.
- To provide excellent customer service to our customers at first point of contact, this will involve meeting their needs in one call (Service & Sales) while seeking opportunities (multi-channel coaching & other products) to extend and develop/deepen our relationship.
- Handle customer calls across Banking Service and a specialist skill area, in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of our customers at the first point of contact.
- Colleagues must demonstrate the ability to undertake a meaningful, unscripted conversation with our customers through customer-centric lead generation activities to facilitate positive customer outcomes.doc
- Build a good rapport with our customers to deepen/develop the customer relationship and actively look to meet our customers' financial needs by promoting suitable services and products.
- Seek to retain customers by providing an excellent customer experience in support of building brand loyalty.
- Ensure that all call handovers to other areas of the Group are carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to deal with customer complaints with empathy and in a manner compliant with all internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Handle customer sales calls and in addition a Banking Service skill, in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of our customers at the first point of contact.
- Maintain a good understanding of Bank's products and services including key features and benefits.
- Demonstrate an ability to deliver end to end Customer fulfilment across the full range of products.
- Colleagues must maintain a deeper knowledge of all product features to ensure we maximise customer fulfilment at one point of contact, demonstrating broad product knowledge during all customer interactions.For further information on this opportunity please contact Fiona Mahaffey at Diamond Recruitment on 02890 558 085, however, you must send your cv first to allow me to assess your suitability. YOUR DETAILS WILL BE TREATED IN A CONFIDENTIAL MANNER WITH DIAMOND RECRUITMENT GROUP. ONLY APPLICANTS MEETING THE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED.
- To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Fiona Mahaffey at Diamond Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000.00 /year