Grafton Recruitment is looking for sales talent with native level German or Dutch for one of our clients in Dublin 18.
Our client is looking to further grow their Inside Sales Development Team to further develop their support to one of our most exciting clients. The Inside Sales Development Representative will ensure the growth of our client's client acquisition with outbound calling into established organisations within a defined region. Responsibilities will include generating revenue pipeline by focusing on opening introductions between our client and qualified decision makers. Utilising our model Target | Engage | Enable, we will be using a combination of market data, predictive analytics, and online marketing motions to identify potential clients for our Inside Sales Development Representative to engage with.
Hours of Work: 40 hours/week
- Eligible to work full time in Ireland
- Native level German or Dutch and Fluent English
- Strong Inside Sales experience or Customer Service experience or equivalent.
- Proven ability to generate and close sales opportunities in their current position.
- Familiarity with CRM systems is required.
- A background in software or computer technology is preferred.
- Customer Orientation
- Work well under pressure
This is what you'll do:
- Contact targeted accounts to deliver certain activity objectives.
- Initiate outbound communications via the telephone and email build relationships.
- Utilise sales tools to profile and gather sales opportunity intelligence.
- Manage the lead pipeline and update, enrich prospect information.
- Understand the buyer/seller process while leveraging marketing assets to ensure prospects are professionally progressed through the sales process.
- Communicate and coordinate with teammates as appropriate to ensure effective customer retention plans.
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent Contract
- Great Team
- Vibrant office environment
- Office with excellent public transportation connection
Why Use Grafton:
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Judith Romkes on 01 4505288.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.