Independent Financial Advisor
This regional financial planning firm predominantly provide advice to professionals and HNW clients that are introduced to them by affiliate groups and organisations. Grafton Specialist Recruitment are working with them to recruit a highly experienced and qualified Financial Advisor to operate from their Belfast office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a locally owned financial planning firm in Belfast as they continue to develop and enhance their already strong market position. They have a reputation for low staff turnover and they have a keen desire to see their employees develop professionally through employer sponsored study and learning. If you are keen on joining a firm who strive to provide clients with advice and a level of service which fully meets their expectations and which is consistent with the highest standards available locally then email your CV to me in confidence.
- You will develop the book of business further through general business development activities (networking events, referrals, word of mouth etc.) and provide high quality advice to an existing and lucrative client base.
- Areas of advice will predominantly include pensions and investment products, however the client take a whole of market view so you will gain exposure to and work across the entire spectrum of products.
- Operating as a point of contact for your clients, providing an excellent service at all times.
- You will ideally be on your way to or will have achieved a level 6 qualification in financial planning. Candidates at level 4 will also be considered.
- Have the ability to demonstrate a proven track record of success in as a Financial Advisor with strong business development / networking skills.
- Develop, monitor and implement business plans to increase sales and respond promptly and effectively to market changes
- Will be keen to further enhance their career by working for this market leading firm.
- £40,000 - £45,000.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Exam support.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.